If you are the user of Samsung Galaxy J8 then here is the good news for you, now you guys can finally root your Samsung Galaxy J8 without pc. Rooting is a very simple method and anyone can root their device all they have to do is just find any custom recoveries like TWRP or CWM because we have to flash the supersu file and this can be only flashed when there is any custom recovery installed. So you have to first install the custom recovery like TWRP or CWM on your Samsung Galaxy J8. Root Samsung Galaxy J8
We have created this step by step guide, you have to follow this guide very carefully. Samsung Galaxy J8 is the budget-oriented smartphone and it was released recently, many people ordered this unit and it got a very good response from the users.
Samsung Galaxy J8 is an amazing device it comes with good specifications, it has a 6.00 inch display which is quite big and you will feel very good while watching any movies or videos. It has 4GB of RAM which is very good, you won’t face any hanging or lagging issue whatsoever also it has 64GB of ROM which will help you to store a decent amount of data and I don’t think you have to attach external SD card for this. The highlight of this device is its camera it has 16+5MP dual camera of the Rear camera which is capable of capturing some amazing shots and 16MP of the front camera captures amazing selfies, this device is a very good choice for a camera lover. It also has decent 3500 mAh battery which lasts really long. Root Samsung Galaxy J8
Before proceeding to the guide let’s tell you What actually is Rooting?
What is Rooting?
Rooting is nothing but giving your smartphone more power, rooting can be done by flashing a file called “SuperSu” or using any rooting app like KingoRoot. Rooting can be done within a minutes. Once you root your device you can do anything with your device like you can install illegal apps which you can do until you are not rooted. It also allows you to flash custom ROMs, files, and also you can use Mods. You can hack any games by using third-party app and these apps only work on those devices which are rooted.
Advantages of Rooting?
There are many advantages of rooting we have made 6 points below.
- You can install custom ROMs like LineageOS, Cyanogen, Resurrection, etc.
- You can flash any files which required root access.
- You can mod any game or hack any games using third party app.
- You can also increase the battery life of your device once you root it.
- Performance of the device also gets boosted once you root it.
Note: Some users found their device became slow after rooting but it rarely happens.
- You can install a framework like Xposed and many more.
So, now you know about rooting and it’s advantage let’s continue to our guide.
Thedroidtricks.com won’t be responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during this process you have to do it at your own risk. We have written each and every step very carefully and fully researched. We have also cross-checked every step. If you follow every step carefully then nothing will go wrong.
- Make sure to backup your important data, apps, contacts, and messages to be in safe side generally, data is not deleted during this process.
- Make sure to first charge your mobile up to 80%.
- This guide is only made for Samsung Galaxy J8, don’t try it on any other guide other than Y71.
- A custom recovery like TWRP or CWM must be installed in order to flash supersu.
Download SuperSu for Samsung Galaxy J8
How to Root Samsung Galaxy J8 Without PC
- First of all, you have to download both files from above links and paste them into your SD card.
- Switch off your mobile and boot your mobile into TWRP recovery or CWM.
- In TWRP recovery you will see the following options.
- Now you have to tap on wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- After that go back and tap on install
- Select the SuperSu file and flash it.
- Now wait until the installation gets done.
- Now after that go back and again tap on install.
- Reboot your device
- Done !!
If you have any queries then please do ask in the comment section.