If you are the user of Infinix Hot S3 then here is the good news for you, now you can easily root your device. So if you are looking to root your device then today you landed at the right page here we have shared the full step by step working guide to root Infinix Hot S3. You can easily Root Infinix Hot S3 by flashing SuperSu file using TWRP recovery. Here we have also written about How to Install TWRP recovery on Infinix Hot S3.
Infinix is well-known company and known for making budget-oriented smartphone and this they recently release Infinix Hot S3 which is undoubtedly very good smartphone which offers a lot of features which you will only find on the big high-end smartphone. Let’s talk about its specification.
Infinix Hot S3 is an amazing device it comes with good specifications, it has a 5.65 inch display which is quite big and you will feel very good while watching any movies or videos. It has 4GB of RAM which is very good, you won’t face any hanging or lagging issue whatsoever also it has 64GB of ROM which will help you to store a decent amount of data and I don’t think you have to attach external SD card for this. The highlight of this device is its camera it has 13MP dual camera of the Rear camera which is capable of capturing some amazing shots and 20MP of the front camera captures amazing selfies, this device is a very good choice for a camera lover. It also has decent 4000 mAh battery which lasts really long. Root Infinix Hot S3
What is Rooting?
Rooting is nothing but giving your smartphone more power, rooting can be done by flashing a file called “SuperSu” or using any rooting app like KingoRoot. Rooting can be done within a minutes. Once you root your device you can do anything with your device like you can install illegal apps which you can do until you are not rooted. It also allows you to flash custom ROMs, files, and also you can use Mods. You can hack any games by using third-party app and these apps only work on those devices which are rooted.
Advantages of Rooting?
There are many advantages of rooting we have made 6 points below.
- You can install custom ROMs like LineageOS, Cyanogen, Resurrection, etc.
- You can flash any files which required root access.
- You can mod any game or hack any games using third party app.
- You can also increase the battery life of your device once you root it.
- Performance of the device also gets boosted once you root it.
Note: Some users found their device became slow after rooting but it rarely happens.
- You can install a framework like Xposed and many more.
So, now you know about rooting and it’s advantage let’s continue to our guide.
Thedroidtricks.com won’t be responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during this process you have to do it at your own risk. We have written each and every step very carefully and fully researched. We have also cross-checked every step. If you follow every step carefully then nothing will go wrong.
- Make sure to backup your important data, apps, contacts, and messages to be in safe side generally, data is not deleted during this process.
- Make sure to first charge your mobile up to 80%.
- This guide is only made for Infinix Hot S3, don’t try it on any other guide other than Hot S3
Download SuperSu for Infinix Hot S3
Download TWRP for Infinix Hot S3
Root Infinix Hot S3 and Install TWRP
So, in order to root your device, firstly, you have to install TWRP recovery image which is used to flash .zip file and then after we successfully installed the TWRP recovery image then we have to Flash the supersu File via TWRP recovery.
How to Install TWRP recovery on Infinix Hot S3
- First of all, download the required TWRP file from the download section.
- Now open your Computer or PC and then copy paste the downloaded TWRP file in your desktop.
- Now download ADB and Fastboot driver from the above download section.
- Also, copy paste the ADB and Fastboot driver in your desktop
- Now you have to enable USB Debugging on your Infinix Hot S3, you can do it by going to your mobile’ settings > Tap 7-8 time on Build number to open Developer option > enable USB Debugging.
- Connect your Infinix Hot S3 to your PC by using USB data cable.
- Open ADB and Fastboot driver folder and press Right mouse button + shift and open CMD windows.
- Type the following code there:-
adb reboot bootloader
- After it your device will boot into fastboot mode, now type this code again in CMD window.
- This code will display your device if it is succesfully booted in fastboot, if it doesn’t then do the step 6 and 7 again
- To flash TWRP recovery rename the downloaded TWRP file to the desired name, let’s assume you renamed it to XYZ.img
- Type this code to flash TWRP recovery
Fastboot flash recovery XYZ.img
Fastboot boot XYZ.img
- Now it will flash the TWRP recovery file on your device.
Now, TWRP is successfully installed on your Infinix Hot S3, now it’s time to flash SuperSU file in your Infinix Hot S3 to completely root your device.
How to Flash SuperSu on Infinix Hot S3
- First of all, you have to download both files from above links and paste them into your SD card.
- Switch off your mobile and boot your mobile into TWRP recovery or CWM.
- In TWRP recovery you will see the following options.
- Now you have to tap on wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- After that go back and tap on install
- Select the SuperSu file and flash it.
- Now wait until the installation gets done.
- Now after that go back and again tap on install.
- Reboot your device
- Done !!
If you have any queries then please do ask in the comment section.