If you are the users of Redmi Note 4 then here is the good news for you. Now you can easily download and Install MIUI 10 on redmi note 4. As you know that MIUI 10 is the latest update released by Xioami and already many devices of Xiaomi got this update. If you also want to experience the new MIUI 10 on your mobile then you can download and install this update. MIUI 10 for Redmi Note 4
This update is currently rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) which means you will receive the notification on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 once the update is released for your device but it will take a lot of time to reach every device. It is the very time-consuming process so the best thing you can do to manually downloads and install MIUI 10 global stable rom on your redmi note 4. MIUI 10 for Redmi Note 4
You can also check the update notification manually by either going to your mobile’s settings > About Phone > System Update and check for the update. If the update is there then update it if it does not then follow this guide to manually download and install the update.
Thedroidtricks.com won’t be responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during this process you have to do it at your own risk. We have written each and every step very carefully and fully researched. We have also cross-checked every steps. If you follow every step carefully then nothing will go wrong.
- Make sure to backup your important data, apps, contacts, and messages to be in the safe side but most probably it won’t delete your any data.
- Make sure to first charge your mobile up to 60%.
- This ROM is only made for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 users do not ever try to flash this ROM on any other device.
Download MIUI 10 for Redmi Note 4
Download MIUI Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 4 ⇒ Download Link Coming Soon.
How to Install MIUI 10 on Redmi Note 4
- First of all download the file from the download section.
- Now rename the MIUI 10.0 file to ‘Update.zip’.
- Now go to MIUI updater app, which will be inside the tool folder.
- Now tap on the three dots ⇓
- After clicking on the three dots a list will be popup, now you have to tap on “Choose Update Package“.
- Now browse for the update.zip filewhich you have copied in the internal storage.
- Now installation process will start.
- HURRAY ! You’ve successfully installed MIUI 10 ROM on your Redmi Note 4
If you have any queries then you can ask in the comment section.