Xiaomi recently released the successor of Redmi K20 which is Redmi K30 and the device is really performing very good in terms of sales, a few days back the device got out of stock within an hour, this clearly shows the love of people towards Xiaomi and their devices. Undoubtedly Redmi K30 is a very powerful device and many people have already purchased the smartphone. Now many users of Redmi K30 want to unlock the Redmi K30 bootloader but they don’t know the exact what process is required to unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi K30. So, we decided to create a guide for unlocking the Redmi K30 bootloader.
If you want to unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi K30 then today you are landed on the right page. Below we have shared the full step by step guide to unlocking the bootloader of your Xiaomi Redmi K30 very easily. One thing which you should keep in mind is that we have shared the official method of unlocking bootloader which is same for almost every Xiaomi device. And currently, there is no other method available to unlock the bootloader. So, you need to follow only the below method but I can guarantee you if you follow the below written steps carefully then you will be able to unlock the bootloader of Redmi K30 within no time.
Before proceeding further let’s first have a look at the specification of Xiaomi Redmi K30.
Xiaomi Redmi K30 Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi K30 as already said is a successor of previous Redmi K20 and the specification of K30 is obviously updated from K20. The screen size of Redmi K30 is increased a bit and now it has 6.67 inches Super AMOLED, 1080 * 2440 pixels Screen resolution.
Talking about the Chipset of the device, this device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SOC and it is a seriously very powerful chipset and can easily handle big and tough tasks very easily. And now if we look at the storage of this device, then it comes in different storage variants and the storage is directly proportional to the price. It comes in 64/128/256 GB Internal storage and 6/8GB of RAM.
Now if you are a photography lover then this device will surely impress you as it has quad-camera setup in the rear of 64MP + 2MP + 8MP + 2MP and for selfie lovers, Xiaomi has provided big 20MP camera which captures a very beautiful and eye-catching selfies.
If you are new to Unlocking bootloader or you are unlocking the bootloader for the very first time then you should be clear with the basics of Bootloader. So, before proceeding further read below about smartphones’
What is Bootloader
The bootloader is a code that is present in every operating system. If you unlock the bootloader of any device then you can do all the things which required an unlocked bootloader. If you want to root your device then unlocking bootloader will be the first step and after then you can install TWRP recovery and you can root your device, and you can install custom ROM also. Once you Unlock the bootloader of Redmi K30 you can perform so many things.
Advantages of Unlocking Bootloader
- Once you will unlock the bootloader you will be granted to install the custom recovery like TWRP or CWM
- You can root your device and can install custom ROM.
Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader
The only disadvantage of unlocking the bootloader of any Android device is that the warranty will be void. However, if your intention is to root your device after unlocking the bootloader then you have to read all the cons of it because rooting has lots of cons.
Also Check: How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Redmi K30
Unlock Redmi K30 Bootloader with Mi Unlock Tool
- Download all the required files from the above download section.
- Now you need to enable USB Debugging in your device and it can be enabled by going to Settings>About Phone>Build Number(Tap on it 7 times to enable the developer option)>Developer Option>Enable USB Debugging.
- Go to Developer Setting Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Now open your PC/Laptop and go to this address.
- You’ll see the screen like this:
- Now click on Unlock Now Option.
- Now you need to provide the reason for
- Click on the Submit button.
- It will take roughly around 3-4 days to get your application approved by Mi.
- You will receive either the text message or you will get the notification in your Mi account.
Instruction to Unlock Bootloader Of Redmi K30 With Mi Unlock Tool
- Open Mi Unlock Tool.exe in your Laptop or PC.
- Take the USB cable to connect your device to your Laptop/PC.
- Boot your device into fastboot mode by pressing Power + Volume Down Simultaneously.
- Now you will see your device connected in the tool, scroll down and you will see the Unlock Now option simply click on it.
- It will start the unlocking process, it will take some time.
- Once the process is done you will see the message ‘Your device bootloader is Unlocked‘.
Done! That’s how you can Unlock Redmi K30 bootloader. If you have any doubts then feel free to ask them in the below comment section.