If you are the user of Gome K1 then here is the good news for you, now you guys can finally root your Gome K1 without pc. Rooting is a very simple method and anyone can root their device all they have to do is just find any custom recoveries like TWRP or CWM because we have to flash the supersu file and this can be only flashed when there is any custom recovery installed. So you have to first install the custom recovery like TWRP or CWM on your Gome K1. Root Gome K1
We have created this step by step guide, you have to follow this guide very carefully. Gome K1 is the budget-oriented smartphone and it was released recently, many people ordered this unit and it got a very good response from the users.
Before proceeding to the guide let’s tell you What actually is Rooting?
What is Rooting?
Rooting is nothing but giving your smartphone more power, rooting can be done by flashing a file called “SuperSu” or using any rooting app like KingoRoot. Rooting can be done within a minutes. Once you root your device you can do anything with your device like you can install illegal apps which you can do until you are not rooted. It also allows you to flash custom ROMs, files, and also you can use Mods. You can hack any games by using third-party app and these apps only work on those devices which are rooted.
Advantages of Rooting?
There are many advantages of rooting we have made 6 points below.
- You can install custom ROMs like LineageOS, Cyanogen, Resurrection, etc.
- You can flash any files which required root access.
- You can mod any game or hack any games using third party app.
- You can also increase the battery life of your device once you root it.
- Performance of the device also gets boosted once you root it.
Note: Some users found their device became slow after rooting but it rarely happens.
- You can install a framework like Xposed and many more.
So, now you know about rooting and it’s advantage let’s continue to our guide.
Thedroidtricks.com won’t be responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during this process you have to do it at your own risk. We have written each and every step very carefully and fully researched. We have also cross-checked every step. If you follow every step carefully then nothing will go wrong.
- Make sure to backup your important data, apps, contacts, and messages to be in safe side generally, data is not deleted during this process.
- Make sure to first charge your mobile up to 80%.
- This guide is only made for Gome K1, don’t try it on any other guide other than Y71.
- A custom recovery like TWRP or CWM must be installed in order to flash supersu.
Download SuperSu for Gome K1
Root Gome K1 and Install TWRP
So, in order to root your device, firstly, you have to install TWRP recovery image which is used to flash .zip file and then after we successfully installed the TWRP recovery image then we have to Flash the supersu File via TWRP recovery.
How to Install TWRP recovery on Gome K1
- First of all, download the required TWRP file from the download section.
- Now open your Computer or PC and then copy paste the downloaded TWRP file in your desktop.
- Now download ADB and Fastboot driver from the above download section.
- Also, copy paste the ADB and Fastboot driver in your desktop
- Now you have to enable USB Debugging on your Gome K1, you can do it by going to your mobile’ settings > Tap 7-8 time on Build number to open Developer option > enable USB Debugging.
- Connect your Gome K1 to your PC by using USB data cable.
- Open ADB and Fastboot driver folder and press Right mouse button + shift and open CMD windows.
- Type the following code there:-
adb reboot bootloader
- After it your device will boot into fastboot mode, now type this code again in CMD window.
- This code will display your device if it is succesfully booted in fastboot, if it doesn’t then do the step 6 and 7 again
- To flash TWRP recovery rename the downloaded TWRP file to the desired name, let’s assume you renamed it to XYZ.img
- Type this code to flash TWRP recovery
Fastboot flash recovery XYZ.img
Fastboot boot XYZ.img
- Now it will flash the TWRP recovery file on your device.
Now, TWRP is successfully installed on your Gome K1, now it’s time to flash SuperSU file in your Gome K1 to completely root your device.
How to Flash SuperSu on Gome K1
- First of all, you have to download both files from above links and paste them into your SD card.
- Switch off your mobile and boot your mobile into TWRP recovery or CWM.
- In TWRP recovery you will see the following options.
- Now you have to tap on wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- After that go back and tap on install
- Select the SuperSu file and flash it.
- Now wait until the installation gets done.
- Now after that go back and again tap on install.
- Reboot your device
- Done !!
If this method is not working then check out this site –> How to Root Gome K1 Easily with 4 Different Methods
If you have any queries then please do ask in the comment section.