In this guide, we will guide you How to easily Root Gome K1 and install TWRP recovery on it. If you are the user of Gome K1 and are looking for the working guide to root and install TWRP recovery on Gome K1 then today you are landed on the right page. Rooting is nowadays one of the most important things which every android users do, as after rooting the device we can do a lot more things.
SuperSU is used to root any Android smartphone and today in this article we are going to guide you How to Root Gome K1 with the help of SupeSu. But before rooting we have to first install the TWRP recovery only after that we can flash the SuperSu file from TWRP but as of now TWRP is not available for Gome K1 but it will be available very soon. So, whenever the SuperSu for Gome K1 will available we will update it here.
Gome K1 is a Chinese Smartphone which comes with some good specifications like it has processor of Octa-Core (4 x 2.3GHz ARM, which is very decent to handle the average tasks. It comes with 4GB, LPDDR3, 933MHz RAM which makes the device overall speed very fast and you won’t face any lag whatsoever. It comes with 64GB/128GB eMMC 5.1 which can be used to store images, videos, games, software, etc. It comes with good camera 16 MP / 8 MP, which can click some great shots.
Before proceeding to our guide make sure you fully understand What Exactly Rooting Is.
What is Rooting?
Rooting is nothing but giving your smartphone more power, rooting can be done by flashing a file called “SuperSu” or using any rooting app like KingoRoot. Rooting can be done within a minutes. Once you root your device you can do anything with your device like you can install illegal apps which you can do until you are not rooted. It also allows you to flash custom ROMs, files, and also you can use Mods. You can hack any games by using third-party app and these apps only work on those devices which are rooted.
Advantages of Rooting?
There are many advantages of rooting we have made 6 points below.
- You can install custom ROMs like LineageOS, Cyanogen, Resurrection, etc.
- You can flash any files which required root access.
- You can mod any game or hack any games using third party app.
- You can also increase the battery life of your device once you root it.
- Performance of the device also gets boosted once you root it.
Note: Some users found their device became slow after rooting but it rarely happens.
- You can install a framework like Xposed and many more.
Disadvantages of Rooting?
- It will void your warranty.
- You might end up messing up your device while rooting.
- Your device can be hard or soft bricked.
- Your device might become permanently slow.
What is TWRP Recovery?
TWRP recovery is the open source custom recovery made for only Android devices, it can help us to flash the modded zip file, custom ROM, custom zipped files and other packages. It is Teamwin recovery project which is fully touch-based, unlike CWM.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery?
- You can flash the custom ROMs, Modded Zip files via TWRP recovery
- You can root your device by flashing SuperSU via TWRP recovery.
- You can flash the Xposed Module with the help of TWRP recovery.
- You can completely create Nandroid backup of your device via TWRP recovery.
- You can wipe, clean,format the data va TWRP recovery.
So, now you know about rooting and it’s advantages and disadvantages let’s continue with our guide.
Thedroidtricks.com won’t be responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during this process you have to do it at your own risk. We have written each and every step very carefully and fully researched. We have also cross-checked every step. If you follow every step carefully then nothing will go wrong.
- Make sure to backup your important data, apps, contacts, and messages to be in safe side generally, data is not deleted during this process.
- Make sure to first charge your mobile up to 80%.
- This guide is only made for Gome K1, don’t try it on any other guide other than Hot S3
Download SuperSu for Gome K1
Download TWRP for Gome K1
Root Gome K1 and Install TWRP
So, in order to root your device, firstly, you have to install TWRP recovery image which is used to flash .zip file and then after we successfully installed the TWRP recovery image then we have to Flash the supersu File via TWRP recovery.
How to Install TWRP recovery on Gome K1
- First of all, download the required TWRP file from the download section.
- Now open your Computer or PC and then copy paste the downloaded TWRP file in your desktop.
- Now download ADB and Fastboot driver from the above download section.
- Also, copy paste the ADB and Fastboot driver in your desktop
- Now you have to enable USB Debugging on your Gome K1, you can do it by going to your mobile’ settings > Tap 7-8 time on Build number to open Developer option > enable USB Debugging.
- Connect your Gome K1 to your PC by using USB data cable.
- Open ADB and Fastboot driver folder and press Right mouse button + shift and open CMD windows.
- Type the following code there:-
adb reboot bootloader
- After it your device will boot into fastboot mode, now type this code again in CMD window.
- This code will display your device if it is succesfully booted in fastboot, if it doesn’t then do the step 6 and 7 again
- To flash TWRP recovery rename the downloaded TWRP file to the desired name, let’s assume you renamed it to XYZ.img
- Type this code to flash TWRP recovery
Fastboot flash recovery XYZ.img
Fastboot boot XYZ.img
- Now it will flash the TWRP recovery file on your device.
Now, TWRP is successfully installed on your Gome K1, now it’s time to flash SuperSU file in your Gome K1 to completely root your device.
How to Flash SuperSu on Gome K1
- First of all, you have to download both files from above links and paste them into your SD card.
- Switch off your mobile and boot your mobile into TWRP recovery or CWM.
- In TWRP recovery you will see the following options.
- Now you have to tap on wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- After that go back and tap on install
- Select the SuperSu file and flash it.
- Now wait until the installation gets done.
- Now after that go back and again tap on install.
- Reboot your device
- Done !!
If you have any queries then please do ask in the comment section.