If you are the users of ZTE Blade A520 then today you landed at the right page. As you know that currently the latest Android version is Oreo and if you want to install android oreo on your device then read this article. As you know that ZTE Blade A520 is chinese smartphone so there is hardly any chances of official Android Oreo update for it. But you can still install android oreo on your device with the help of LineagOS 15 custom ROM. Download Android Oreo on ZTE Blade A520
But currently, the LineageOS 15 is not available for Leagoo Kicaa mix but developers are still working on the project. Here we will update the information if we get any update regarding the development then we will add the information in this article. We are pretty sure that within 2-3 months developers will release LineageOS 15 for ZTE Blade A520. Download Android Oreo on ZTE Blade A520
ZTE Blade A520 is budget-oriented smartphone, it has very amazing specifications. It has an amazing 5.00 inch and 720 x 1080 pixels screen size which is quite big and looks very premium. It is powered by Quad-core 1.25 GHz Cortex-A53 which is very fast, you won’t face any lag whatsoever. It has 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM which is quite enough for a smartphone and also 2gb or 8GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage is very big to store music, movies, and photos. It has 8MP rear Camera and 5MP Front Camera which captures amazing pictures. it has the battery of 4200 mAh. Download Android Oreo on ZTE Blade A520
It is currently running on Android Nougat.
Thedroidtricks.com won’t be responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during this process you have to do it at your own risk. We have written each and every step very carefully and fully researched. We have also cross-checked every steps. If you follow every step carefully then nothing will go wrong.
- Make sure to backup your important data, apps, contacts, and messages. this process will delete all you data.
- Make sure to first charge your mobile up to 60%.
- This ROM is only made for ZTE Blade A520 users do not ever try to flash this ROM on any other device.
- A custom recovery like TWRP or CWM must be installed in order to flash this ROM
- First of all, you have to download both files from above links and paste them into your SD card.
- Switch off your mobile and boot your mobile into TWRP recovery or CWM.
- In TWRP recovery you will see the following options.
- Now you have to tap on wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- After that go back and tap on install
- Select the Lineage 15 Zip file and flash it.
- Now wait until the installation gets done.
- Now after that go back and again tap on install.
- Select the Gapps file and install it
- Reboot your device
- Done !!
If you have any queries then please do ask in the comment section.