Cubot X18 Plus is undoubtedly the best smartphone released by Cubot X18 Plus, it is the budget-oriented smartphone which is available on site likes Gearbest, Lightinthebox, etc for just 153$ something. This device has the killer looks, it looks so amazing and feels very premium while using this device. But most of the users complaining about some issues which they are facing in their Cubot X18 Plus but most of the problems are very common which almost every Android smartphone user face. Cubot X18 Plus Most Common Problems
So, here in this article we are going to talk about the most common issues on Cubot X18 Plus and will give you the solution to each problem. But before coming to the problem part let us tell you the specification of Cubot X18 Plus.
Cubot X18 Plus is powered by MTK6750T 1.5GHz, Octa Core which is a very good processor in terms of performance. It has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of ROM which is very good for a smartphone, 4GB RAM will give you the good experience you won’t face any lagging issue. It has 2.0MP + 20.0MP back camera which captures really amazing shots. it has all the required sensors like Ambient Light Sensor, E-Compass, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor.
How to Fix Cubot X18 Plus Problems
So, if you are the user of Cubot X18 Plus and you are enjoying your device very much but all of sudden you are facing strange issues on your device then don’t worry here in this article we are showing you some quick fixes to all the common error of Cubot X18 Plus.
Issues like the battery slow charging, the app force closes problem, mobile data connection problem, overheating, brightness Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity issue.
Wifi Connectivity Issues
So, if you are facing Wifi related issue on your Cubot X18 Plus which is very common and almost every smartphone faces it, you can easily fix it by just following methods.
So let’s begins with our solution.
Solution to fix Wifi Issue
So, if you are facing Wifi issue like you are not able to connect your device to the Wifi of your house or office then most probably you can fix it by going to your mobile’s settings > Wifi and then tap on the network on which you want to connect and then tap on Forget and then reconnect again by typing the networking password.
If the above method doesn’t work for you then you can check the Wifi modem sometimes the problem is in the modem and we ignore it so, you can restart your Wifi modem by pressing the restart button which is located on the back of the modem (if there is no any button then you can manually unplug the modem and then plug it again).
Bluetooth Connectivity Issue
If you are facing Bluetooth connectivity issue on your Cubot X18 Plus then here are some steps which you can follow in order to solve this issue.
Solution to fix Bluetooth Issue
You can easily fix the Bluetooth issue on your device just follow below steps.
- The first step you can do is restart your device, and then try to turn on the bluetooth. This will most probably fix the issue.
- Unpair the device and pair it again properly.
- Clear the cache of Bluetooth setting.
- Turn off the power saving mode of your device.
- You can also perform a factory reset if the above steps doesn’t work.
If you are facing the heating issue on your Cubot X18 Plus then you can follow the below steps to fix the overheating issue to some extent. As we all know that Cubot X18 Plus is a budget-oriented smartphone and it has decent hardware and sometimes when we use the device continuously then the heating problem is very common not only on Cubot X18 Plus but in almost every smartphone nowadays. Follow the below steps to reduce the heating problem.
- If you have installed many apps on your device then this can be the major issue of overheating your device, try to remove the unnecessary apps from your device.
- Make sure to clear the cache once in a week or two.
- Try to maintain the low brightness level.
- Try to do a factory reset or you can install any custom ROM if you know how to do it.
Battery Draining fast and slow charging
So, if you are the one who is also facing the battery draining issue or you are facing slow charging issue then you can follow some steps made by me to fix the issue. So let’s first talk about the battery draining issue. Battery Draining issue is a very common issue among all the smartphone. You can follow the below steps to fix that issue to some extent.
- You can uninstall all the unnecessary apps.
- Always turn on the battery saver mode on your device.
- Whenever you play any games make sure to exit it properly and make sure it is not running on the background.
- Stop using live wallpaper on your home screen as it consumes lots of battery.
- Turn off Bluetooth, Wifi, mobile data if you are not using.
- Stop the app running on background.
Now if you are facing slow charging issue on your Cubot X18 Plus then follow the below steps.
- Always use the original charger provided by the company.
- Make sure the plug is connected properly.
- If possible try to charge your smartphone by switching it off.
If the above steps don’t work then factory reset your smartphone.
Not recognized by Windows
So, if you are facing the issue of not getting recognized by Windows 10 PC or Laptop then you can follow the below steps carefully to get rid of this issue.
- Whenever you connect your device to PC or Laptop make sure to use original USB cable provided by the company and make sure it is not damaged from anywhere.
- Turn on the automatic update feature on windows 10 running laptop or PC this will automatically find the smartphone’s drivers and will install it.
- You can also try manual method by installing the drivers from the internet and then install it on Windows 10.
Sim not working or not getting recognized
SIM card is the most important part of any smartphone and if it stops working then the whole purpose of the smartphone is ruined. Many people faces issue like Sim card not recognized or sim card slot damaged. We have listed the fix of some issue related to sim card queries.
- You can remove the sim card and re-insert it.
- There might be an issue in sim card slot so, first of all, verify if the problem is in sim card slot or not by simply inserting the sim card in another mobile if it is working then the problem is in sim card slot and you have to get it repaired by hardware shop.
- If nothing work then tries to factory reset your device.
Touch Not Working
So if you have broken your device and now touch is not working properly then you can do following things to get access to your important data.
How to access data if phone touch is not working on Cubot X18 Plus?
- Take a USB cable and connect it’s one end to your mobile and one to the PC or Laptop now copy all the important data and paste it in your PC.
- Also, you can use OTG cable and connect mouse and keyboard now you can use properly your device with the help of mouse and keyboard.
Apps not downloading from the Playstore
So, if you are also facing the issue of an app not downloading from the play store. This issue is very common every smartphone use and the fix of this issue is quite simple. Just follow the below steps.
- Try to restart your device and then check again by downloading the app if the app is not downloading still then do this instead.
- Go to setting and clear app data of the app Play Store.
- Then, Clear local search history from the Play store app.
So, that’s how you can fix the apps not downloading issue on your Cubot X18 Plus. 🙂
This is was our guide on the common problems on Cubot X18 Plus and their solution. Hope you like it.