If you are the users of Chuwi Hi10 Pro tablet and want to root this tablet then today you are on the right page. Today in this article we gonna show You How to Unlock Bootloader, Root Chuwi Hi10 Pro and Install TWRP recovery on it. Chuwi Hi10 is the 2 in 1 tablet PC which operates on Windows 10 and Android 5.1 Lolipop. Many users are trying to root this tablet but on the internet, there was no working guide. Finally, after a long research yener9 found the solution to Root chuwi Hi10 and install TWRP recovery. Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP and Root Chuwi Hi10 Pro
I Myself tested this on my own Chuwi Hi10 and it’s working fine and today we are sharing the step by step guide to How to Root and Install TWRP recovery on Chuwi Hi10 Pro. The Steps are very easy to understand all you have to do is follow each step very carefully. Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP and Root Chuwi Hi10 Pro
Rooting is the very simple process but internet made it a so-called complicated as there are different guides on the internet showing the different methods to root and most of them are fake. Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP and Root Chuwi Hi10 Pro
Rooting is very easy and fun method, anyone can root their device. This guide will help you to root your Chuwi Hi10 Pro very safely. We have shared each and every step to root your Chuwi Hi10 Pro all you have to do is follow this guide very carefully and in case you faced any issue while performing this, you can freely ask us by dropping a comment.
Chuwi H10 is 2 in 1 Tablet PC and it’s having Windows version 10 and Android version 5.1. It is 10.1 inch and has IPS display. This tablet having a quad-core CPU 1.44Ghz. RAM of Chuwi Hi10 pro is 4GB and the internal storage is 64GB. The battery is 6500 mAh. It usually takes 3-4 to completely charge. The weight of this tablet is 1.1 KG which is quite light.
What is Rooting and it’s Benefits?
Rooting is a method to root your device so that you can become owners of your device completely rooting enable all the hidden features of the device which are disabled from the factory. Rooting also help you to install the TWRP recovery and install custom ROMs and can flash the flashable zip files. After rooting you can also install the Xposed module and can customize your device. Also, rooting your device can enhance the performance of your device and can improve the user experience. After rooting, you can overclock your device to improve battery life and more.
So, now you knew What is rooting, it’s benefits and everything about it. Now it’s time to Root Chuwi Hi10 Pro.
What is TWRP and Its benefits?
TWRP is a custom recovery which will help you to flash the custom ROMs, flashable Zip file and also it will help you take nandroid backup and many more. It can be installed on any Android device via ADB and Fastboot driver. You can update the android version of your device to the latest one just by flashing the custom ROMs from TWRP recovery. You can also flash the Gapps Package. Once you have TWRP recovery installed on your device you can root your device as well by flashing Supersu or Magisk.
Thedroidtricks.com won’t be responsible for any kind of damage caused to your mobile during following this guide but we are pretty sure if you follow this article carefully nothing will go wrong.
Download SuperSU for Chuwi Hi10 Pro
- Download the above file from the download section.
- Unzip all the files on your PC via Winrar or any other software and copy the file into any folder
- Backup your device, this process will delete everything in internal storage.
- This guide is only made for Chuwi Hi10 pro, don’t try it on any other tablet
- Your tablet’s must be fully charged before following this guide.
- Your tablet’s USB driver must be properly installed on your Laptop or PC.
Guide: Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP and Root Chuwi Hi10 Pro
How to Install TWRP recovery on Chuwi Hi10 Pro Tablet
- First of all, enable the USB debugging on your tablet by going to Settings> About Phone> Tap on Build Number 5-6 time. It will automatically enable the USB debugging.
- Now, connect your tablet to your PC or Laptop with the help of USB cable
- Now open the folder where you have extracted the downloaded file.
- Now run the Unlock_Bootloader.bat, it is a script which will automatically unlock the bootloader of your device.
- Now your device will boot in factory recovery, and after 10 minutes it will boot into Android again.
- Now again connect your device to PC, and now go to extracted folder and tap on Outside_boot-TWRP-recovery.bat. It will automatically install TWRP recovery on your Chuwi Hi10 Pro.
- Done! Now TWRP recovery is successfully installed, its time to root Chuwi Hi10 Pro.
How to Root Chuwi Hi10 Pro
- First of all download SuperSu from the download section.
- Now take your mobile device and connect it to PC or Laptop
- Transfer all the downloaded things to the root of your SD card.
- Now switch off your device
- Now press volume up+ power button at the same time.
- Now you will reach the screen like this:-
- Now you have to tap on the wipe and do wipe cache partition.
- Now back to the screen and tap on install
- Select the SuperSu Zip file which you have copied earlier.
- Once that done, you have to simply install the Gapps package.
- Now go back and tap on reboot.
You have Successfully Unlocked Bootloader, Installed TWRP and Root your Chuwi Hi10 Pro. if you have any queries related to this then please do ask in the comment section.