How to Root Infinix Hot S3 Without PC
Infinix recently released their another device and the name of the device is Infinix Hot S3. Infinix Hot S3 is the successor of Infinix Hot S2. Many users already purchased this device and now they are looking to root this device. So basically, In this guide, we gonna show you How to easily Root Infinix Hot S3 without using PC. Rooting is the very simple process but internet made it a so-called complicated as there are different guides on the internet showing the different methods to root and most of them are fake.
Rooting is very easy and fun method, anyone can root their device. This guide will help you to root your Infinix Hot S3 very safely. We have shared each and every steps to root your Infinix Hot S3 all you have to do is follow this guide very carefully and in case you faced any issue while performing this, you can freely ask us by dropping a comment.
Infinix Hot S3 is a budget-oriented smartphone and it has the bezel-less screen with 18:9 its screen size is 5.99 inches having the IPS screen and the display is full HD it has an amazing 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM which is quite large to install big games and downloading music, photos, and movies of your choice. It has an amazing rear camera of 13 MP with 2.0f aperture. It also has a 4000 mAh battery and its weight is 207 gram. You can purchase this device from any e-commerce website like Bangood or Gearbest.
This device is running on Android Oreo 8.0, so you can root your Infinix Hot S3 on Android Oreo.
What is Rooting and it’s Benefits?
Rooting is a method to root your device so that you can become owners of your device completely rooting enable all the hidden features of the device which are disabled from the factory. Rooting also help you to install the TWRP recovery and install custom ROMs and can flash the flashable zip files. After rooting you can also install the Xposed module and can customize your device. Also, rooting your device can enhance the performance of your device and can improve the user experience. After rooting, you can overclock your device to improve battery life and more.
So, now you knew What is rooting, it’s benefits and everything about it. Now it’s time to Root Infinix Hot S3.
Thedroidtricks.com won’t be responsible for any kind of damage caused to your mobile during following this guide but we are pretty sure if you follow this article carefully nothing will go wrong.
Download SuperSU for Infinix Hot S3
- A Custom recovery like TWRP or CWM must be installed on your Infinix Hot S3.
- Your Vernee X must be properly charged, battery percentage should be above 80%.
- You have to follow each and every step very carefully.
- You must Backup your device, this process will not delete anything from your device but to be in safe side you must backup your device.
- This guide is only made for Infinix Hot S3.
Now, you have read the pre-requirements section you are now eligible to proceed further.
How to Root Infinix Hot S3 without PC
Image Credit:- Smartpix
- First of all download all the required things from the download section.
- Now take your mobile device and connect it with PC or Laptop
- Transfer all the downloaded things to the root of your SD card.
- Now switch off your device
- Now press volume up+ power button at the same time.
- Now you will reach the screen like this:-
- Now you have to tap on the wipe and do wipe cache partition.
- Now back to the screen and tap on install
- Select the SuperSu Zip file which you have copied earlier.
- Once that done, you have to simply install the Gapps package.
- Now go back and tap on reboot.
Now you have successfully rooted your Infinix Hot S3 and now you can enjoy all the additional benefits of your device. You can install Custom ROMs and more.
If you faced any problem or having any confusion during this process then you can drop your queries in the comment section.