Asus recently released their another device and the name of the device is ASUS Zenfone Pegasus 4S Max Plus. ASUS Zenfone Pegasus 4S Max Plus is the successor of ASUS Zenfone Pegasus 4S Max Plus Many users already purchased this device and now they are looking to root this device. So basically, In this guide, we gonna show you How to easily Root ASUS Zenfone Pegasus 4S Max Plus without using PC. Rooting is the very simple process but internet made it a so-called complicated as there are different guides on the internet showing the different methods to root and most of them are fake.
Rooting is very easy and fun method, anyone can root their device. This guide will help you to root your ASUS Zenfone Pegasus 4S Max Plus very safely. We have shared each and every steps to root your ASUS Zenfone Pegasus 4S Max Plus Plus all you have to do is follow this guide very carefully and in case you faced any issue while performing this, you can freely ask us by dropping a comment.
ASUS Zenfone Pegasus 4S Max Plus is a high-end smartphone and its screen size is 5.7 inches having the IPS screen and the display is full HD it has an amazing 4GB RAM and 32GB ROM which is quite large to install big games and downloading music, photos, and movies of your choice. It has an amazing 8.0MP front camera and 8.0MP + 16.0MP dual rear camera. It also has a 4130 mAh battery and its weight is 207 gram. You can purchase this device from any e-commerce website like Flipkart and Amazon.
This device is running on Android Nougat 7.0, so you can root your ASUS Zenfone Pegasus 4S Max Plus on Android Nougat.
What is Rooting and it’s Benefits?
Rooting is a method to root your device so that you can become owners of your device completely rooting enable all the hidden features of the device which are disabled from the factory. Rooting also help you to install the TWRP recovery and install custom ROMs and can flash the flashable zip files. After rooting you can also install the Xposed module and can customize your device. Also, rooting your device can enhance the performance of your device and can improve the user experience. After rooting, you can overclock your device to improve battery life and more.
So, now you knew What is rooting, it’s benefits and everything about it. Now it’s time to Root Homtom S9 Plus.
Thedroidtricks.com won’t be responsible for any kind of damage caused to your mobile during following this guide but we are pretty sure if you follow this article carefully nothing will go wrong.
- A Custom recovery like TWRP or CWM must be installed on your ASUS Zenfone Pegasus 4S Max Plus.
- Your ASUS Zenfone Pegasus 4S Max Plus must be properly charged, battery percentage should be above 80%.
- You have to follow each and every step very carefully.
- You must Backup your device, this process will not delete anything from your device but to be in safe side you must backup your device.
- This guide is only made for ASUS Zenfone Pegasus 4S Max Plus.
Now, you have read the pre-requirements section you are now eligible to proceed further.
How to Root ASUS Zenfone Pegasus 4S Max Plus without PC
- First of all download all the required things from the download section.
- Now take your mobile device and connect it with PC or Laptop
- Transfer all the downloaded things to the root of your SD card.
- Now switch off your device
- Now press volume up+ power button at the same time.
- Now you will reach the screen like this:-
- Now you have to tap on the wipe and do wipe cache partition.
- Now back to the screen and tap on install
- Select the SuperSu Zip file which you have copied earlier.
- Once that done, you have to simply install the Gapps package.
- Now go back and tap on reboot.
Now you have successfully rooted your ASUS Zenfone Pegasus 4S Max Plus and now you can enjoy all the additional benefits of your device. You can install Custom ROMs and more.
If you faced any problem or having any confusion during this process then you can drop your queries in the comment section.