Download and Install OxygenOS 5.0.2 Official Oreo on OnePlus 5T
Very good news for all the users of OnePlus 5T as is now started the release of their new update which is OxygenOS 5.0.2 for their OnePlus 5T users. This update is currently available for some of the OnePlus 5T users. As the update is rolling out via OTA so it may take some time to get the update in your hands. You will receive an OTA update notification if you haven’t received the notification yet, then you can check manually by going to your mobile’s settings > About phone > System update if the update is available then download and install it. If it does not then follow this guide to manually update OnePlus 5T to OxygenOS 5.0.2.
So, in this guide, we gonna show you How to Download and Install OxygenOS 5.0.2 Global Stable ROM on OnePlus 5T. Once the link will available we will add the link to the download section. So, we are now creating this guide which contains How to install OxygenOS 5.0.2 on OnePlus 5T. OxygenOS 5.0.2 comes with lots of new features we have added all the features of OxygenOS 5.0.2 below in the changelog section. OxygenOS 5.0.2 Global Stable ROM on OnePlus 5T
- Upgraded Android version to Oreo(8.0)
- New design for Quick Settings
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Applied CPU security patch: CVE-2017-13218
- Updated Launcher to v2.2
- Updated Gallery to v2.0
- Updated Weather to v1.9
- Updated File Manager to v1.7.6
Thedroidtricks.com won’t be responsible for any kind of damage caused to your mobile during following this guide but we are pretty sure if you follow this article carefully nothing will go wrong.
Download OnePlus 5T OxygenOS 5.0.2 Stable Oreo
How to Install OxygenOS 5.0.2 Stable Oreo on OnePlus 5T
- First of all, download the OxygenOS 5.0.2 upate from the download section.
- Now setup the ADB and Fastboot driver on your windows PC or Laptop (You can download the driver from XDA).
- Now extract the ADB and Fastboot drivers.
- Also, extract the update file in the same folder of ADB and Fastboot.
- Now inside the folder press Shift+Right click and click on Open Command window here.
- Switch off your OnePlus 5T and boot into recovery mode.
- Once you reach in there tap on “Install from ADB”.
- Now connect your device to PC/Laptop via USB.
- Now write these command on CMD window
- The installation process will start automatically. You have to wait for 4-5 Minutes.
If you have any queries related to this then please do ask in the comment section.