If you are the users of Infinix Zero 5 and are looking for the best Custom ROM for your device then this guide is for you. In this article we have listed some of the best custom ROMs available for Infinix Zero 5. Infinix Zero 5 is not a much popular device among developers so there is only one Custom ROM avaiable right now but we are pretty sure that more custom ROMs will be added very soon. Infinix Zero 5 Custom Rom
Infinix Zero 5 is officially running on Android Oreo so does this custom ROM which we have listed below. Along with the list of custom ROMs we have also written the installation process so that you won’t have to switch to different guide. Infinix Zero 5 Custom Rom
Infinix Zero 5 is a budget-oriented smartphone its screen size is 5.98 inches having the IPS screen and the display is full HD it has an amazing 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM which is quite large to install big games and downloading music, photos, and movies of your choice. It has an amazing12MP + 13MP Dual Rear Camera | 16MP Front Camera. It also has a 4350 mAh battery and its weight is 207 gram. You can purchase this device from any e-commerce website like Gearbest.
More custom ROMs will be added in this article once we get to know about any custom ROMs.
Thedroidtricks.com won’t be responsible for any kind of damage caused to your mobile during following this guide but we are pretty sure if you follow this article carefully nothing will go wrong.
List of Best Custom ROMs for Infinix Zero 5
LineageOS 14.1 for Infinix Zero 5
LineageOS is one of the most famous and most downloaded custom ROM ever. This custom ROM is most popular among developers and the most stable custom ROM. This ROM is the only one which comes with minimum bugs and good UI. LineageOS 14.1 is based on Android Nougat 7.1 and have all the features of Android Nougat.
Click HERE to Download LineageOS 14.1
Currently, only one ROMs are available for Infinix Zero 5. As soon as more ROM will available we will update it in our list.
- This guide is only made for the Infinix Zero 5 smartphone.
- Charge your mobile up to 80% before performing this guide.
- Make sure to backup your all files, apps, messages, etc as all the things will be deleted after performing this.
- Your device must be root.
- Your device must have TWRP or CWM recovery installed on your Vernee Apollo Lite.
How to Install any Custom ROM on Infinix Zero 5
- First of all download all the required things from the download section.
- Now take your mobile device and connect it with PC or Laptop
- Transfer all the downloaded things to the root of your SD card.
- Now switch off your device
- Now press volume up+ power button at the same time.
- Now you will reach the screen like this:-
- Now you have to tap on the wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- Now back to the screen and tap on install
- Select the Eragon V2.2 file which you have copied earlier.
- Once that done, you have to simply install the Gapps package.
- Now go back and tap on reboot.
Now Android Oreo Will be installed on your Infinix Zero 5. If you have any queries related to this then please ask in the comment section.