How to Enable Face Unlock on Redmi 4 and 4x
If you are the users of Redmi 4x then here is the very good news for you in this article we gonna show you How to Enable Face to unlock feature in your Redmi 4x device as you know that Xiaomi recently released their Redmi Note 5 pro and in the recent update of MIUI 9.2.5 the Redmi Note 5 got the official Face unlock security option but the same update also received by Redmi 4x but you may be noticed that Face unlock option is not available in Redmi 4x.
But the junior member of XDA shubhandu enabled this feature in Redmi 4x by flashing the custom ZIP file and Exetron on 4pda.ru. This method is working on Redmi 4 and 4x both. So, we decided to create a guide for both Redmi 4 and 4x users so that they can enjoy the face id option on their device. Enable Face Unlock on Redmi 4 and 4x
This method can also work on a device with similar configurations, we have not tried it on any other device other than Redmi 4 and 4x but you can give it a try. Enable Face Unlock on Redmi 4 and 4x
Thedroidtricks.com won’t be responsible for any kind of damage caused to your mobile during following this guide but we are pretty sure if you follow this article carefully nothing will go wrong.
- This Method tested on only Redmi 4 and 4x
- Charge your mobile up to 80% before performing this guide.
- Your device must be root.
- Your device must have TWRP or CWM recovery installed.
Steps to Enable Face Unlock on Redmi 4 and 4x
- First of all download all the required things from the download section.
- Now take your mobile device and connect it to PC or Laptop
- Transfer all the downloaded things to the root of your SD card.
- Now switch off your device
- Now press volume up+ power button at the same time.
- Now you will reach the screen like this:-
- Now you have to tap on the wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- Now back to the screen and tap on install
- Select the FaceID Zip file
- Swipe to install and reboot your device
If you have any queries related to this then please do ask in the comment section.