Download and Install MIUI 9.2.3 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note/Note Prime
Very good news for all the users of Xiaomi Redmi Note/Note Prime as Xiaomi has now started the release of their new Xiaomi’s update which is MIUI 9.2.3 for their Redmi Note/Note Prime users. This update is currently available for some of the Xiaomi Redmi Note/Note Prime users. As the update is rolling out via OTA so it may take some time to get the update in your hands. You will receive an OTA update notification if you haven’t received the notification yet, then you can check manually by going to your mobile’s settings > About phone > System update if the update is available then download and install it. If it does not then follow this guide to manually update Redmi Note/Note Prime to MIUI 9.2.3.
So, in this guide, we gonna show you How to Download and Install MIUI 9.2 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note/Note Prime. Once the link will available we will add the link to the download section. So, we are now creating this guide which contains How to install MIUI 9.2 on Redmi Note/Note Prime. MIUI 9.2 comes with lots of new features we have added all the features of MIUI 9.2 below in the changelog section. MIUI 9.2 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note/Note Prime
Thedroidtricks.com won’t be responsible for any kind of damage caused to your mobile during following this guide but we are pretty sure if you follow this article carefully nothing will go wrong.
Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note/Note Prime
- MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note/Note Prime (Recovery ROM) – Coming Soon
- This guide is only made for the Xiaomi Redmi Note/Note Prime smartphone.
- Charge your mobile up to 80% before performing this guide.
- Make sure to backup your all files, apps, messages, etc
HOW TO UPDATE Redmi Note/Note Prime TO MIUI 9.2.3 Global Stable ROM
Steps to Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Recovery ROM on Redmi Note/Note Prime
- First of all download the recovery ROM from the download section.
- Now save the file in any safe folder of your device.
- Now, go to “Updater” and tap on the drop down menu and select the Recovery ROM which you have downloaded from the download section.
If you have any queries then you can ask by dropping a comment.