Very good news for all the users of Xiaomi Mi 4i as Xiaomi has now started the release of their new Xiaomi’s update which is MIUI 9.2.2 for their Mi 4i users. This update is currently available for some of the Xiaomi Mi 4i users. As the update is rolling out via OTA so it may take some time to get the update in your hands. You will receive an OTA update notification if you haven’t received the notification yet, then you can check manually by going to your mobile’s settings > About phone > System update if the update is available then download and install it. If it does not then follow this guide to manually update Mi 4i to MIUI 9.2.2. Download MIUI 9.2.2 ROM on Mi 4i
So, in this guide, we gonna show you How to Download and Install MIUI 9.2 Global Stable ROM on Mi 4i. Once the link will available we will add the link to the download section. So, we are now creating this guide which contains How to install MIUI 9.2 on Mi 4i. MIUI 9.2 comes with lots of new features we have added all the features of MIUI 9.2 below in the changelog section. Download MIUI 9.2.2 ROM on Mi 4i
Thedroidtricks.com won’t be responsible for any kind of damage caused to your mobile during following this guide but we are pretty sure if you follow this article carefully nothing will go wrong.
Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Mi 4i
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Mi 4i (Recovery ROM) – Download
- MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Mi 4i (Fastboot ROM) – Download
- This guide is only made for the Xiaomi Mi 4i smartphone.
- Charge your mobile up to 80% before performing this guide.
- Make sure to backup your all files, apps, messages, etc
HOW TO UPDATE Mi 4i TO MIUI 9.2.2 Global Stable ROM
Steps to Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Recovery ROM on Mi 4i
- First of all download the recovery ROM from the download section.
- Now save the file in any safe folder of your device.
- Now, go to “Updater” and tap on the drop down menu and select the Recovery ROM which you have downloaded from the download section.
If you have any queries then you can ask by dropping a comment.