If you are the users of Galaxy J3 Pro then this article is for you in this article you will get to know the Android Oreo-based custom ROM LineageOS 15 development status. As you know that LineageOS is one of the best custom ROM available in internet. Earlier, it was known as Cyanogenmod but now they changed their name to LineageOS. As we all the users of Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro know that the device is currently running on the Android Nougat 7.0 and their no hope for the official Oreo update by Vernee. Download Android Oreo on Galaxy J3 Pro
So, only hope to enjoy the Android Oreo feel on your device is by installing the custom ROM which is based on Android Oreo so in this case, we have picked the LineageOS 15 but unfortunately, there is no LineageOS 15 currently available for Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro but developers are working on the ROM. Download Android Oreo on Galaxy J3 Pro
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro is a smartphone and its screen size is 5.00 inch and having the corning gorilla glass and the display is full HD it has an amazing 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM which is quite large to install big games and downloading music, photos, and movies of your choice. It has an amazing 5.0MP front camera and 8.0MP rear camera. It has the long-lasting battery of 3300 mAh battery and its weight is 278 gram. Download Android Oreo on Galaxy J3 Pro
Thedroidtricks.com won’t be responsible for any kind of damage caused to your mobile during following this guide but we are pretty sure if you follow this article carefully nothing will go wrong.
Download Android Oreo on Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro
Download Lineage OS 15
- This guide is only made for the Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro smartphone.
- Charge your mobile up to 80% before performing this guide.
- Make sure to backup your all files, apps, messages, etc as all the things will be deleted after performing this.
- Your device must be root.
- Your device must have TWRP or CWM recovery installed on your Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro.
How to Install Android Oreo (Lineage OS 15) on Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro
- First of all download all the required things from the download section.
- Now take your mobile device and connect it to PC or Laptop
- Transfer all the downloaded things to the root of your SD card.
- Now switch off your device
- Now press volume up+ power button at the same time.
- Now you will reach the screen like this:-
- Now you have to tap on the wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- Now back to the screen and tap on install
- Select the LineageOS 15 file which you have copied earlier.
- Once that done, you have to simply install the Gapps package.
- Now go back and tap on reboot.