Lineage OS 15 for Blackview BV8000 Pro | Android 8.0 Oreo (Development)
If you are the users of Blackview BV8000 Pro smartphone and want to update the Android version of your android device then today you are landed on the right page. In this article, we gonna show you How to download and Install Android Oreo 8.0 on Blackview BV8000 Pro. Blackview BV8000 Pro is the Chinese smartphone which can be purchased from Bangood or Gearbest.com. In this guide, we will show you How to download and Install Android Oreo-based LineageOS 15 custom ROM on Blackview BV8000 Pro. Download Android Oreo on Blackview BV8000 Pro
LineageOS 15 ROM for Blackview BV8000 Pro is not still created by developers but they are working very hard, so all we have to do is keep patience we are writing this article with everything installation process and all but there is no downloading link available once that link will available we will update the links. Download Android Oreo on Blackview BV8000 Pro
Blackview BV8000 Pro is a smartphone and its screen size is 5.0 inch and having the corning gorilla glass and the display is full HD it has an amazing 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM which is quite large to install big games and downloading music, photos, and movies of your choice. It has an amazing rear camera of 13.0MP ( SW 8.0MP ) + 8.0MP dual front cameras and 16.0MP ( SW 16.0MP ) + 5.0MP dual rear cameras. It also has a 4180 mAh battery and its weight is 278 gram.
This device is currently running on Android Nougat 7.0, and this device didn’t receive any updates of Android Oreo so far. As far we know Blackview BV8000 Pro won’t get official Android Oreo update, but don’t worry users you can still enjoy Android Oreo by downloading and installing the custom ROM based on Android Oreo.
Developers are still working on the Custom ROMs based on Android Oreo 8.0 for Blackview BV8000 Pro. There are no Custom ROMs available for Android Oreo yet but whenever the update regarding this custom ROM will come we will update this article with the download link and installation process. Download Android Oreo on Blackview BV8000 Pro
Thedroidtricks.com won’t be responsible for any kind of damage caused to your mobile during following this guide but we are pretty sure if you follow this article carefully nothing will go wrong.
Download Android Oreo on Blackview BV8000 Pro
Download Lineage OS 15
- This guide is only made for the Blackview BV8000 Pro smartphone.
- Charge your mobile up to 80% before performing this guide.
- Make sure to backup your all files, apps, messages, etc as all the things will be deleted after performing this.
- Your device must be root.
- Your device must have TWRP or CWM recovery installed on your Blackview BV8000 Pro.
How to Install Android Oreo (Lineage OS 15) on Blackview BV8000 Pro
- First of all download all the required things from the download section.
- Now take your mobile device and connect it to PC or Laptop
- Transfer all the downloaded things to the root of your SD card.
- Now switch off your device
- Now press volume up+ power button at the same time.
- Now you will reach the screen like this:-
- Now you have to tap on the wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- Now back to the screen and tap on install
- Select the LineageOS 15 file which you have copied earlier.
- Once that done, you have to simply install the Gapps package.
- Now go back and tap on reboot.
Now Android Oreo Will be installed on your Blackview BV8000 Pro If you have any queries related to this then please ask in the comment section.