Development Status of LineageOS 14 for Yotaphone 2 | Android Nougat
If you are the users of Yotaphone 2 then this article is for you in this article you will get to know the Android Nougat-based custom ROM LineageOS 14 development status. As you know that LineageOS is one of the best custom ROM available in internet. Earlier, it was known as Cyanogenmod but now they changed their name to LineageOS. As we all the users of Yotaphone 2 know that the device is currently running on the Android Nougat 7.0 and their no hope for the official Nougat update by Yotaphone. Download Android Nougat on Yotaphone 2
So, only hope to enjoy the Android Nougat feel on your device is by installing the custom ROM which is based on Android Nougat so in this case, we have picked the LineageOS 14 but unfortunately, there is no LineageOS 14 currently available for Yotaphone 2 but developers are working on the ROM. Download Android Nougat on Yotaphone 2
Yotaphone 2 is a smartphone and its screen size is 5.0 inch and having the corning gorilla glass and the display is full HD it has an amazing 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM which is quite large to install big games and downloading music, photos, and movies of your choice. It has an amazing Dual Cameras, front camera 2.1MP camera, back camera 8.0MP . It also has a 2500 mAh battery and its weight is 278 gram. Download Android Nougat on Yotaphone 2
Thedroidtricks.com won’t be responsible for any kind of damage caused to your mobile during following this guide but we are pretty sure if you follow this article carefully nothing will go wrong.
Download Android Nougat on Yotaphone 2
Download Lineage OS 14
- This guide is only made for the Yotaphone 2 smartphone.
- Charge your mobile up to 80% before performing this guide.
- Make sure to backup your all files, apps, messages, etc as all the things will be deleted after performing this.
- Your device must be root.
- Your device must have TWRP or CWM recovery installed on your Yotaphone 2.
How to Install Android Nougat (Lineage OS 14) on Yotaphone 2
- First of all download all the required things from the download section.
- Now take your mobile device and connect it to PC or Laptop
- Transfer all the downloaded things to the root of your SD card.
- Now switch off your device
- Now press volume up+ power button at the same time.
- Now you will reach the screen like this:-
- Now you have to tap on the wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- Now back to the screen and tap on install
- Select the LineageOS 14 file which you have copied earlier.
- Once that done, you have to simply install the Gapps package.
- Now go back and tap on reboot.