List of Best Custom ROMs for Elephone P9000 (Daily Update)
If you are the users of Elephone P9000 and are looking for the best Custom ROM for your device then this guide is for you. In this article we have listed some of the best custom ROMs available for Elephone P9000. Elephone P9000 is not a much popular device among developers so there is only one Custom ROM avaiable right now but we are pretty sure that more custom ROMs will be added very soon. Best Custom ROMs for Elephone P9000
Elephone P9000 is officially running on Android Nougat so does this custom ROM which we have listed below. Along with the list of custom ROMs we have also written the installation process so that you won’t have to switch to different guide. Best Custom ROMs for Elephone P9000
Elephone P9000 is a smartphone and its screen size is 5.5 inch and having the corning gorilla glass and the display is full HD it has an amazing 4GB RAM and 32GB ROM which is quite large to install big games and downloading music, photos, and movies of your choice. It has an amazing rear camera of 13 MP with 2.0f aperture. It also has a 3000 mAh battery and its weight is 193 gram. Best Custom ROMs for Elephone P9000
More custom ROMs will be added in this article once we get to know about any custom ROMs.
Thedroidtricks.com won’t be responsible for any kind of damage caused to your mobile during following this guide but we are pretty sure if you follow this article carefully nothing will go wrong.
List of Custom ROM for Elephone P9000
- This guide is only made for the Elephone P9000 smartphone.
- Charge your mobile up to 80% before performing this guide.
- Make sure to backup your all files, apps, messages, etc as all the things will be deleted after performing this.
- Your device must be root.
- Your device must have TWRP or CWM recovery installed on your Vernee Apollo Lite.
How to Install Android Oreo (Custom ROM) on Elephone P9000
- First of all download all the required things from the download section.
- Now take your mobile device and connect it with PC or Laptop
- Transfer all the downloaded things to the root of your SD card.
- Now switch off your device
- Now press volume up+ power button at the same time.
- Now you will reach the screen like this:-
- Now you have to tap on the wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- Now back to the screen and tap on install
- Select the Eragon V2.2 file which you have copied earlier.
- Once that done, you have to simply install the Gapps package.
- Now go back and tap on reboot.
Now Android Oreo Will be installed on your Elephone P9000. If you have any queries related to this then please ask in the comment section.